Rather than my usual musings, here are ten quotes to inspire and motivate you.
1. Fall seven times…stand up eight (Japanese proverb)
2. Jump and a net will appear (Zen proverb)
3. Be the best version of yourself (Sara Sampaio)
4. I am not what happened to me…I am what I choose to become (Carl Jung)
5. She turned her cant’s into cans and her dreams into plans. (Kobi Yamada)
6. A woman is like a tea bag — you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
7. What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t happened yet. (Anne Frank)
8. You’re a diamond, dear. They can’t break you. (Unknown)
9. She promised herself better and never looked back. (Unknown)
10. Be the CEO your parents always wanted you to marry. (Unknown)
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving and holiday season.