November 16, 2019
Rather than my usual musings, in the true spirit of the holiday season, I am listing below 10 inspirational quotes hoping that they might motivate some readers.
- Fall seven times…stand up eight (Japanese proverb)
- Jump and a net will appear (Zen proverb)
- Be the best version of yourself (Sara Sampaio)
- I am not what happened to me…I am what I choose to become (Carl Jung)
- She turned her cant’s into cans and her dreams into plans. (Kobi Yamada)
- A woman is like a tea bag — you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
- What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t happened yet. (Anne Frank)
- You’re a diamond, dear. They can’t break you. (Unknown)
- She promised herself better and never looked back. (Unknown)
- Be the CEO your parents always wanted you to marry. (Unknown)
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving and holiday season.